As Asset Manager I am responsible for maintaining and monitoring the physical and financial performance of the Clyde Valley Group’s assets to an optimum standard whilst ensuring high customer satisfaction and legislative compliance. Within my role I am responsible for:
- developing and delivering the Asset Management Strategy;
- maintaining and updating the Asset Management database;
- contributing towards 1, 5 and 30 year business plans;
- facilities management;
- procurement and project management of planned and cyclical works programmes; and
- budget setting, monitoring and management.
Mark has a BSc (Hons) degree in Building Surveying from Glasgow Caledonian University and is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.